This post is full of fun activities and games for girls night!
Getting ready to throw a girls night and need some super fun (yet, clean) games to play or activities to do?
Look no more! ? as an avid girls-nighter, I have had plenty of opportunities to learn how to throw good ones.. As well as which games/ideas will be fun and which just honestly won’t.
That’s why in this post I’m only sharing the TOP girls night activities that everyone is sure to love!
This post is all about the absolute best games for girls night and girls night activities.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read our full disclaimer here.
25 Super Fun Activities and Games for Girls Night
Most Fun Games for Ladies Groups
Here is the list of the best girls night games! Whether you’re looking to host a ladies night in or go out on the town… This list is full of fun and exciting ideas so you’re assured to never get bored!
Comment below and let us know which ones you try and how they go! WAHOO! ?
Games for Girls Night Out
- The (Hilarious) Sticker Game — Okay, this is so funny when you’re out-n-about with girlfriends. Here’s how it goes: at the beginning of the night, everyone gets a small sheet of stickers (the cheesier/more random of stickers you get, the better)… Keep your sticker sheet in your purse for the night. The object of the game is to place your stickers on the other girls without them noticing. Whoever clears their sticker sheet first, wins! But beware… if you get caught putting a sticker on another player, they get to remove one of theirs and put it on you. ? (This is so funny because you’re all walking around talking to people not realizing you have so many stickers in random spots.) ?
- Truth or Dare — This is so fun to play when out-n-about with girlfriends because it keeps the night SO interesting. “I dare you to go into the bathroom and put toilet paper on your own shoe… walk around with it there for 30 minutes.” ? The more random and embarrassing you can make these, the better!
- “Can’t Say It!” — Pick a designated word for the night that no-one is allowed to say. Any time any of the ladies hear another lady say the word, they get to have them do something funny like a dare, a dance, stand on a chair and say something goofy, or anything else crazy you can think of!
Ladies Night Games for Home
- Mexican Train — This is BY FAR my personal favorite game of all time…. Like, stay up until 3am playing kinda fun. I will say, it’s not necessarily a “ha-ha” funny game. It’s more of a game you’ll want to play if you want a chill girl’s game night with wine and kinda just relaxing! It’s a game that’ll make you use your brain because it requires strategy… but it’s also so simple at the same time.
- Speak Out — Every time we play this game, we are literally crying/slobber-ing/snotting laughing everywhere. You put the mouth pieces in and try to say the phrases on the cards… Which is insanely difficult and SO funny! All the girls will love it.
- Spoons — This is a fast-paced game that keeps the momentum of the night up! You probably won’t need to buy anything to play it either. Here’s how to play.
- Cat Face — If you have a group of ladies who all happen to love cats…. This game is literally hilarious. It’s kind of like What Do You Meme except all cat-related.
- Catch Phrase — This game is so fun!! It definitely keeps things upbeat and if your ladies group likes to use their brains… This’ll do it! Honestly this game is perfect for any crowd, ladies or not!
- Pass the Pigs — This game is hilarious for girls night. You toss the pigs in the air and when they land, it determines how many points you get. If you get the “oinker,” it removes your existing points. If you hold the pigs too long you’ll lose… By the end of this game all the ladies will be cheering each other on as you try to earn the “double leaning jowler.”
Also check out these clean games for adults for more ideas!
Icebreaker Games for Ladies Night
- 2 Truths and a Lie — This is a fun and non-awkward way to tell the group about yourself. Go around the group and everyone shares 3 “facts about themself”… Except one is not true. The rest of the group has to guess which one isn’t true! (Don’t be afraid to get creative with it!)
- Never Have I Ever (clean version) — Everyone starts with holding 3 fingers up. Go around the circle sharing something you have never done. (I.e… I’ve never been skydiving.) Every person who HAS done that in the circle has to put a finger down. Keep going around the circle doing this and when all your fingers are down, you’re out. The object of the game is to be the last woman standing with a finger up!
- Heads Up! — You can download this app for free. It’s basically like charades except you’re holding the word on your forehead, then the group is trying to act out what the word is and YOU are trying to guess! It’s hilarious because it even video records the people in front of you acting out, so you can go back and rewatch it. The perfect ice breaker game for ladies night!
- Would You Rather? — This book of 3,000 “would you rather” questions is clean and super fun! Ask each other these conversation starters to break the ice and get to know each other!
DIY Ladies Night Games
- Blindfolded Makeovers — This is honestly hilarious. And you won’t have to go spend any extra money for it. Get all your makeup out. You can even ask all the ladies to bring their own makeup. Everyone gets a partner and, with a blindfold on, you give your partner a full face of makeup. (Just be careful not to poke their eye out with mascara. ?) You’ll be peeing from laughter as you see the results!
- “Freeze!” — At the beginning of the night, one lady is chosen as “the freezer.” And at any point throughout the night when that lady decides to call out “FREEZE,” every woman must freeze in their tracks! Even if they are mid-sip of a drink, dancing, or playing with their hair… They must stop IMMEDIATELY and whoever is the last person to freeze has to be the freezer next. (This gets so funny!)
- Encouragement Posters — Okay this isn’t necessarily a game… It’s more of a craft/activity… and I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily funny or super exciting… but it IS meaningful and so encouraging. What you do is get one plain poster board for each woman. Write one ladies’ name on each board. Everyone sits in a circle, holding their own board. And then pass your boards to the right. The new person now holding your board writes something they love about you on your board. Continue passing the boards around the entire circle, writing something on each, and at the end when you get your own board back, it’ll have tons of encouraging things to read on it that you had no idea others thought about you. ❤️
- Water pong — Whether your girls night includes alcoholic beverages or not, playing this version of the traditional game “beer pong” is super fun and keeps you active! This is literally always a hit at my friend get-togethers. All you need is a long table, some solo cups, and ping pong balls. (If you aren’t familiar with how to play, you can Youtube it!)
Ladies Night Game Questions
When in doubt… play the question game! We have a list full of ladies night game questions and conversation starters to bring a little extra excitement to the party!!
Most Fun Girls Night Activities for Home
- Host a taco bar! — Have some Mexican-style beef, shredded cheese, lettuce, chips, queso, salsa, and more! Taco bars are a super easy (and cheap) way to feed friends and almost everyone loves it! They can even make a taco salad if that’s more their style. 🙂
- Make a group TikTok or reel — Learn a TikTok dance as a group and film it! This can be so hilarious, especially if some of your friends don’t have rhythm. ??
- Cookie bake-off! — Everyone brings the ingredients for ONE cookie recipe. Then you all get together and make your own recipes in the kitchen together. Each women brings their own tray and gets to go home with a few cookies from each of the different batches!
- Sing karaoke — There’s no kinda fun like karaoke fun! If you want the night to get super hilarious, real quick… do this! It usually ends up turning into a dance party, simultaneously. ?
- Build your own pizza station! — Grab some personal pizza crusts, put some marinara sauce in a bowl, put out some different cheeses and veggies, and let everyone create what they want! Have the oven pre-heated and let them cook their pizza on their own timing!
- Have a wine tasting! — Each women brings a bottle of their absolute favorite wine. Each women gets to try each type. Simple as that 🙂 Cheers!
We hope you love these activities and games for girls night! Have fun!!
Janay c says
Just getting started hosting ladies events and we’re up on the slumber party next! Thanks for taking the time for people like me ! I was likeee pizza? Wine? Idk what else to do. ! AHHHH!!! You are appreciated!!
awe I’m so glad to hear that this post helped you! have fun! ???