This post contains a super simple habit tracker printable that you can use to make sure you’re creating habits that serve you! This free habit tracker was created specifically for Christian women who want to grow spiritually, mentally, and physically (in a non-overwhelming way!) We hope you love our daily habit tracker!
The Best Printable Habit Tracker for Christian Women
Let’s chat about how to use a habit tracker template for a second!
Here’s what NOT to do:
- Don’t get overwhelmed.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you don’t hit every single habit every single day…. Remember, it takes on average around 70 days to create a new habit!
- Don’t follow daily habits that other people tell you you “should” implement… Start with what you know is going to serve you the most! And then you can add in more habits from there.
Here’s what TO do with your daily habit tracker:
- Use it as a guide to encourage you!
- Decide which habits are going to serve YOU and your goals the most, and input those! (You may decide to use our fill-in-the-blank habit tracker!)
Steps to using our printable habit tracker:
- Download the trackers in the box below.
- Decide which habit tracker PDF is best for your current goals/needs (whether it’s the one with our suggested habits to follow OR the fill-in-the-blank tracker for you to choose your own habits!)
- If you use the FITB habit tracker template, start with 1-3 habits that are absolutely reasonable for you to start implementing on a daily basis. (For example: if you don’t drink any water currently, make one of your habits to start drinking 4 cups a day! Then after a few weeks, bump it up to 8 cups a day!)
- Print and fill in your tracker at the beginning of the week.
- Keep it somewhere handy where you won’t forget to mark it off each night!
CLICK HERE to grab the freebie!!
Download and enjoy!